ASAE Panel from Deep Dive Emerging Market session held last week at ASAE’s International Conference in Washington DC: (left to right)
- James Ott, SVP, International Programs, American College of Physicians, Philadelphia, PA
- Tarnbir Kaur, Director, Association Management and Consulting, MCI Group- MENA and India
- Eryn Carter, Director, Global Markets, Million Dollar Round Table, Park Ridge, IL
- Nikki Walker, Global Vice President, Association Management and Consulting, MCI Group
- Brantlee Underhill, Director, Membership and Communities, Project Management Institute, Newtown Square, PA
- Gina Van Dijk, Deputy Director, MCI Brasil, Rio de Janeiro
- Greg Dummer, CEO, Society of Laboratory Automation & Screening
- Florence Chua, Director, Association Management and Consulting, MCI China, Beijing
Nikki Walker shares insights into the popular 3 hour session on China, India, MENA, and Brazil at ASAE International Conference 2013.
In Part 2, Nikki announces MCI’s new partnership with ASAE Foundation on a multi-year collaboration to support the study of associations’ global strategy and operations. The Establishing and Maintaining Global Markets: Global Management Series research initiative is designed to describe association globalization best practices, and to identify effective strategies associations employ to develop and sustain global growth outside their US market.