MCI has teamed up with Blue Sky Broadcast to offer associations a turnkey approach to open and expand access of their conference content to international markets using the Internet to broadcast remote or standalone conferences. As an example of Blue Sky’s capabilities, MCI and Blue Sky have developed a series of presentations by some of MCI’s lead consultants from around the world addressing topics that associations need to know when moving into an international market. The webinars are 30 minutes each and accessible anytime. Below is the list of current presentations:
- Selling International Initiatives to Boards and Management: Building a Business Case, by Nikki Walker, MCI Global VP, Association Management & Consulting Practice
- Public Affairs as a Tool to Gain Market Access or Build Demand outside Your Home Market, by Fred Soudain, MCI Global Director Public Affairs
- Getting More Out of Your International Meetings, by Ajay Bhojwani, Association Management & Consulting Director, MCI Middle East/India
- Tailoring Your International Product or Membership Offerings to Local Customer Needs, by Jeroen van Liempd, Association Management & Consulting Director & Global Engineering Practice Leader, MCI Europe
- Locally Relevant Marketing and Communication to Build Your Brand & Enhance Member/Customer Value across Country Markets, by Florence Chua, Association Management & Consulting Director, MCI China
- Market & Partner Analysis Combined with Study Missions to Quantify Your Potential among Prospective Customers, by Gina van Dijk, Association Management & Consulting Director, MCI Brazil
- Delivering Customer and Membership Experiences to Asian Cultures, by Chester Chu, Association Management & Consulting Director, MCI Singapore
Some of these webinars will welcome Phil Forte, President, Blue Sky Broadcast, to contribute to sessions on conferences and public affairs as he explores how technology can help associations create new online distribution channels to regional markets.
For more information and TO REGISTER to view webcasts, visit http://www.livewebcast.net/mci
or contact Peter Turner, Senior Advisor, Global Development Strategy, MCI Group ([email protected])
or Theresa DeConinck, External Relations Director, US Markets ([email protected]).