On October 4 at 1100am Eastern, join David LaFrance CEO from the American Water Works Association (AWWA) and Gaurav Sood from AWWA India as they share insights gained from their first year developing community in India.
AWWA developed a Strategic Framework with the objective of expanding into seven priority markets with a mission statement “Better World Through Better Water” and opened its first office outside of North America, in Mumbai India in 2015. This session aims to share insights into both the opportunities and challenges faced by a US association in penetrating the India market and lessons learned.
In this 30 minute webinar, we’ll share:
- AWWA’s overview and strategy for entering India
- Getting traction in the Indian market – initial steps and financing the effort
- Establishing the infrastructure – working with local volunteer leaders and governance
- Being locally relevant – gathering market insights, establishing the brand, and building network
- Daily operations – planning the action and acting the plan
Participants in this webinar will:
- Understand why AWWA created a Strategic Framework to expand in other markets
- Learn why India was chosen first and the business model, metrics, KPIs developed
- Gain insight about doing business in India and how to operate in an organized chaos
To register for this 30 minute webinar, follow this link.
For questions, please contact Theresa DeConinck at 202.251.4916 or firstname.lastname@example.org.