Can a traditional “one size fits all” approach to membership or product sales deliver bottom-line results in a world marketplace where the most highly successful businesses deliver customer experiences of equal value around the world?
The time has come for associations to catch up to the realities of today’s consumer habits and reconsider how and why people around the world engage with organizations they feel deliver value.
Defining what members and customers value is the same as being locally relevant. It is all about how the features and benefits of membership and products can deliver tangible return for an individual’s career or organization’s business performance. Local relevance is what makes a global brand compelling no matter where you are in the world. It’s what stimulates demand and engagement.
What are the essential ingredients to growing business globally? How if anything are they different from attracting and serving domestic members and customers?
Join Nikki Walker, MCI vice president for association management & consulting, as we explore answers to these questions and provide strategic concepts, benchmark data, real world success stories, and exchange ideas that can help associations find a path to relevance. This half-day workshop is part of the Association Forum of Chicagoland education portfolio for 2014, and it is presented in association with Emirates Airlines and the Dubai Convention Bureau.
For deeper background on the subject of “rethinking membership engagement” please read this earlier post from Nikki Walker.
After attending this session, you’ll be able to:
- Customize the workshop to your needs by completing a pre-workshop survey
- Learn and compare how 6,000 members and customers from other associations perceive value from the MCI Global Satisfaction Index conducted in 2013
- Gain insights from a panel of association executives from ACCP, SCCM and ASSE on how they deliver relevance and promote engagement around the world and how is this different than serving members and customers domestically
- Understand what is essential to define market potential and customer insight
- Hear about an association case study that is out-performing sales KPIs by driving relevant brand awareness through an integrated regional strategy
For more information, follow this link.