As MCI's Senior Advisor, Global Development Strategy, I help associations build and execute global growth strategies. Over the past 30 years I have served three associations (ASAE, MPI and IEEE Computer Society) as a leader of business, product and partnership development.
Most commented posts
- Rethinking Membership As A Global Engagement Model — 3 comments
- Designing the “Ultimate” Business Location in the Middle East — 2 comments
- US Associations with Global Interests Growing Faster than Peers — 2 comments
- Global MegaTrends Part 4 – Rise of Sustainability, Venture Capital Flow, R&D Investment Stalls — 1 comment
- Global MegaTrends to Rock Your World – Part 1 — 1 comment